- In the caption header use only numbers and letters no symbols. A sample (Smith & Wesson 38 Spc. 6" Barrel) should be (Smith & Wesson 38 Spc. 6 in Barrel) less the ().
- Keep track of the ad number the system gives you, to make any editing or changes you make to your ad easier.
- Be sure of what section your in when placing your ad.
- Learn to use the features of the site to help you get the most out of it, like "My Checklist" and "Auto Notify".
- My Checklist helps you set aside ads that catch your eye so you can go back even days later to review them.
- Auto Notify can send you and email if someone places an ad that meet the information you supply to the system.
- You can have up to 3 photos per ad, but must be no larger than 500 pixels W x 300 pixels H and max size of 75k.
- When you place and ad you will have the chance to review it and then post the ad to the system, after you post you will be able to upload your pictures if you have them, a tip on uploading more than one is to remember the number of the ad, after you upload the 1st one click "Edit Ads" then "Add/Edit Multimedia Files" button then "Add Multimedia File" button then type in the number of your ad and browse to your next picture then upload.